YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO CONSULT THIS BLOG FOR WRITING AND SPEAKING TIPS.

.................................................................................................................

I have to admit that I would die a mini-death if PowerPoint were to be taken away from me. As a trainer, I have come to rely on PowerPoint as a convenient, portable, teaching aid. It also enables the sharing of other media like videos and even interactive games.

Maybe I exaggerate when I say that I consider PowerPoint an art form. I enjoy designing attractive and effective slides. Sadly, not every presenter puts the same effort.

This clip is one of my favorite YouTube videos. It is funny. And it resonates with me, reminding me of some really horrid PowerPoint viewing experiences. Enjoy it and learn from it.



If the video link does not work, copy and paste this URL: http://tinyurl.com/2fvlzr.

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    That was a great clip, it was something many of us should take note of.
    I'm afraid I am one of those annoying people who can be negligent with punctuation and grammar. This is a great idea for a blog. I am always explaining to my equally negligent teenager that punctuation is the thing that gives language it's music, it creates the rhythm that allows language to soar. I am not always good at taking my own advice though.

Post a Comment




 

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger-Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates